live music, community theatre, open mic nights, dance parties, & more
- Membership OfferTue, Dec 01Zoom Link TBA
- Sat, Feb 15Rolling Bay HallFeb 15, 2020, 7:30 PM PSTRolling Bay Hall, 10598 NE Valley Rd, Bainbridge Island, WA 98110, USA"He just might be the most talented musician in Seattle. Lewis is not only a highly refined drummer...but also a drummer who has somehow managed to preserve at the core of his technical brilliance something that is like the initial, primal pleasure of the act of beating." - The Stranger
- Fri, Jan 24Rolling Bay Hall
- Sat, Jan 18Rolling Bay HallJan 18, 2020, 7:00 PMRolling Bay Hall, 10598 NE Valley Rd, Bainbridge Island, WA 98110, USAAs always, no two shows are alike. We'll be performing some new games and bringing back ones you've loved in the past. Everything is made up on the spot from audience suggestions - just like the TV show "Whose Line Is It Anyway?" WE NEED YOU!
- Fri, Jan 10Rolling Bay Hall
- Sat, Dec 07Rolling Bay Hall
- Sat, Nov 23Rolling Bay Hall
- Fri, Nov 01Rolling Bay HallNov 01, 2019, 7:00 PM PDT – Nov 03, 2019, 4:49 PM PSTRolling Bay Hall, 10598 NE Valley Rd, Bainbridge Island, WA 98110, USAAcclaimed as a modern dramatic masterpiece, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead is the fabulously inventive tale of Hamlet as told from the worm's-eye view of the bewildered Rosencrantz and Guildenstern, two minor characters in Shakespeare's play.
- Fri, Oct 25Rolling Bay Hall
- Fri, Oct 11Rolling Bay HallOct 11, 2019, 7:30 PM – Oct 20, 2019, 7:30 PMRolling Bay Hall, 10598 NE Valley Rd, Bainbridge Island, WA 98110, USALettice, an eccentric tour guide at England's least interesting historical manor, enlarges, enlivens, and enlightens her tours with fantastic and hilariously false tales of the manors past. But when her straitlaced bureaucratic boss Lotte finds out, the fun - and Lettice's employment - are over.
- Fri, May 10Rolling Bay Hall
- Fri, Jan 18Rolling Bay HallJan 18, 2019, 7:00 PM – Feb 03, 2019, 7:30 PMRolling Bay Hall, 10598 NE Valley Rd, Bainbridge Island, WA 98110, USAThe story of a couple's five-year relationship, from the thrilling pangs of new love to their painful final separation. There is, however, a twist: The man retells the relationship from beginning to end, while the woman relates their story in reverse. The two characters' emotional timelines converge